BH Tank now offers proprietary tank liner solutions for the repair or refurbishment of water storage tanks. These liners are woven impervious membranes for water storage, suitable for a wide range of conditions.
Our liners have a track record of proven success and service in a range of applications around the world for more than a decade. Both liners have been recognized worldwide including listing with NSF/ANSI-61.
BH Tank Liners present a proven and cost effective solution for the refurbishment of existing steel and concrete storage tanks. A new liner can be installed within the existing shell to repair any leaks that may have appeared in an aging storage tank, and can be custom-made
to suit the dimensions and capacity of an existing tank.
BH Tank provides tank modifications if needed and liner installations solutions to suit a variety of situations; "Plus" liners are generally recommended for residential and agricultural applications, "Industrial" is the preferred liner for municipal and commercial water storage applications.
- PLUS is a food grade liner certified to NSF/ANSI 61 for the storage of drinking water.
- This liner is comprised of multiple layers of permanently bonded polymers, sandwiching a high strength webbing to achieve extraordinary strength and flexibility.
- PLUS liners were designed specifically for potable water applications.
- PLUS has proven its ability, and is recognized as one of the strongest and most versatile liners available.
- INDUSTRIAL is a food grade PVC-based liner manufactured to meet Australian Standards AS/NZS 4020:1999 "Products for use in contact with drinking water" and is approved by NSF/ANSI 61 for the storage of potable water.
- Like the PLUS, our INDUSTRIAL liner comprises of multi layers permanently bonded together, with one of these layers being a high strength webbing to achieve maximum strength and flexibility. However INDUSTRIAL is more robust and because of its extra strength and special handling qualities it is used in our larger range of storage tanks.
- Both INDUSTRIAL and PLUS liners are UV stabilized and resistant to mild acids, alkalis and other chemicals, this further enhances their durability and versatility.
- In their recommended size ranges they are both capable of supporting water pressures that are not attainable with ordinary unsupported liner materials.
BH Tank Liners offer a versatile and effective medium not only for the storage of water but provides a storage solution resistant to the following:
- Mild acids, e.g. diluted and at room temperature - diluted acids
and alkalis have less effect at room temperature, but at elevated
temperatures some hydrolysis and extraction of plasticiser
- Mild alkalis, e.g. sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) potassium
hydroxide and sodium carbonate;1
- Salts, e.g. sodium chloride (common salt, sea salt);1
- Some organic solvents1, and
- Effluent from treatment plants2.
Call BH Tank toll-free at 1-800-464-2951 to speak to one of our consultants to discuss your application or project requirements.